16.12.09

I feel like I'm all alone

The other night, I was out with some girlfriends for Thursday at the Marion. At one point I found myself all alone. All of the five girls I was with went outside for a cigarette, except of course for me. Now, I'm not going to pretend I haven't had a cigarette because I have, but I have max one a day and I usually only do have one when I'm with my friends who are all smokers. Being the one left behind made me realize I need help to quit. I don't think I can rely only on my ability to resist - I need like a nicorette or I've heard about these thrive lozenges. I need just a little something to take the edge off when I'm left feeling awkward by myself in a crowded room of people I don't know.
Does anyone have any advice about what's a good stop-smoking aid? I like to hear your opinions on effectiveness, side-effects, and price.

1 comment:

  1. Babe, whenever you feel "cig-alone," text me. I'll be your human Nicorette. :)

    ReplyDelete